Do you want to know how to remove tonsil stones? Tonsil stones or tonsilloliths (in the medical world known as “t-tones”) are hard, yellowish, globules in the back of throat. They are formed when mucus from the nasal passages, bacteria and food particles build up in the crypts of the tonsils. Small tonsilloliths can be barely noticeable and are often swallowed or expelled in a cough. As the stones grow larger, they can begin to cause irritation or discomfort. For people who are suffering with stones, they really want to know how to remove tonsil stones effectively and safely. Stone problems can affect many people and can cause bad breath which is an embarrassing experience.
How to remove tonsil stones?
Actually there are varieties of options to go for, from medication, medical surgery to natural method. A doctor is certainly someone that has the ability to blast the stones off of your throat and tonsils, however if they keep coming back, then it could become super expensive. Most people would go for natural method because it is effective and cheap. Stone sufferers are confident enough that they won’t feel embarrassed again with this kind of condition. Its effectiveness is incomparable to costly medical procedures that have side effects in the long run. How can you get rid of tonsil stones naturally?
- A jet of water can help you and is a great way of removing them. Just use a blast of water to blast the stones off of your tongue and throat and in no time, you should see a difference. This is the most effective way.
- Using your toothbrush. This is a very effective method and you can use not just the bristles of your brush but also the back of it. This will scrap the tonsil stones off of your tongue and the back of your throat quickly.
- It helps also to stop smoking and to stay away from alcohol to avoid aggravating the condition. Carbonated drinks and caffeine should also be cut down. Proper oral care plus healthy eating plays a big role in keeping your mouth and tonsils healthy, thus you have to always keep these things in mind.
- Take a cotton swab and dip in water to make it wet. Now take a mirror and a torchlight that can help you look at the back portion of your throat in the mirror. Now use the wet cotton swab and push the tonsil stone slightly so that the accumulation comes out. Make sure you don’t push it further inside the gland. If you have stones on both the sides, perform this activity for both sides. After you remove tonsil stones gargle your mouth with a good mouthwash.
- Gargle with a mouthwash free from alcohol. This will help flush out especially the small stones clinging in your tonsils. Aside from these, gargling with herbs also helps remove tonsil stones and also prevent development of new ones. Gargles with fenugreek seeds are also being used to eliminate these stones in your tonsils. Other mixtures of gargle that are effective in getting rid of this stones may also include turmeric powder, pepper.
- Gargling with warm water with salt to flush out those clumps of bacteria and dirt. You can do this daily to help you get rid of this stones eventually. This can be effective especially with small stones or those that are still starting to build up.
- Poking at the stones with a toothpick. This is a great way to release some of the deposits in the stones and make them disappear. However, you have to be careful not to go too far and not to harm yourself. This is a great method on how to remove the stones effectively.
- Ultimately prevention. The best way to go about preventing tonsil stones is by maintaining an excellent oral health routine. This includes daily brushing, flossing, and rinsing with non-alcoholic and sugar-free mouthwash. You should also avoid eating thirty minutes before bedtime and gargle with salt water which can help reduce the build up of debris.
Beat Tonsil Stones – Guarantees Results
“Here’s Your Chance to Remove Tonsil Stones FOREVER with a Natural, Simple Guide That Will Work. Why Continue With the Annoying Cough, Sore Throat Feeling And Bad Breath When It Takes a Few Days to Feel Good Again!”
For more information about ‘Beat Tonsil Stones’, please Click Here.